Web Accessibility Policy
Do you need assistance accessing something on our website?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At SmarterWomenColorado.com, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
SmarterWomenColorado.com strives to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
Here are just some of the many ways that SmarterWomenColorado.com is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio
- We include a skip navigation link on all pages of our website
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title I, II, & III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
SmarterWomenColorado.com is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. You can email us at email@example.com.
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: